- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Arthur A Mirin
Environmental accommodations for university students affected by myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), by Lily Chu, Lynn R Fuentes, Olena M Marshall and Arthur A. Mirin in Work pp. 1-12, 2020[DOI: 10.3233/WOR-203176] Research abstract: Background: Today, 24% of college and … Continue reading
Article abstract: At the National Institutes of Health (NIH), burden of disease is an important factor in funding decisions along with such factors as scientific opportunity, the quality of the science, and the interest of researchers. Recent studies have quantified the … Continue reading