- PayPal Giving Fund – an easy way to donate to WAMES
- The changes in perceptions & treatments of ME – please help with a student survey
- EUROMENE epidemiological research – Dr Derek Pheby invites you to take part
- A relational analysis of an invisible illness: a meta-ethnography of people with CFS/ME & their support needs
- Take all post-viral illness seriously!
Tag Archives: Benjamin K Barry
Autonomic nervous system function, activity patterns, & sleep after physical or cognitive challenge in people with CFS
Research abstract: Autonomic nervous system function, activity patterns, and sleep after physical or cognitive challenge in people with chronic fatigue syndrome, by E Cvejic, CX Sandler, A Keech, BK Barry, AR Lloyd, U Vollmer-Conna, in J Psychosom Res. 2017 Dec;103:91-94 … Continue reading