- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
- UK Gov CFS research funding – Q&A in parliament
Tag Archives: Dr Andrew Keech
Autonomic nervous system function, activity patterns, & sleep after physical or cognitive challenge in people with CFS
Research abstract: Autonomic nervous system function, activity patterns, and sleep after physical or cognitive challenge in people with chronic fatigue syndrome, by E Cvejic, CX Sandler, A Keech, BK Barry, AR Lloyd, U Vollmer-Conna, in J Psychosom Res. 2017 Dec;103:91-94 … Continue reading