- Suicide is a concern for the chronic invisible illness community
- Potential benefits of a ketogenic diet to improve response & recovery from physical exertion in people with ME/CFS
- Can linguistic analysis be used to identify whether adolescents with a chronic illness are depressed?
- Treating Medically Unexplained Symptoms via Improving Access to Psychological Therapy (IAPT): major limitations identified
- Carmarthenshire ME support group meets 15 Feb 2020 in Llanelli
Tag Archives: Bruxism
Prof Julia Newton highlighted in 2015 that a high proportion of people with ME also have TMD Research abstract: BACKGROUND: The aim of this study was to investigate cytokine levels in the masseter muscle, their response to experimental tooth-clenching and … Continue reading