- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
- Online talk: ME/CFS and long Covid in children & young people with Dr Nigel Speight, 24 Sep 2020
- Mitochondria & immunity in CFS
- Postviral fatigue syndrome and creatine: a piece of the puzzle?
- IACFS/ME 2020 virtual conference videos & reports
Tag Archives: Bruxism
Prof Julia Newton highlighted in 2015 that a high proportion of people with ME also have TMD Research abstract: BACKGROUND: The aim of this study was to investigate cytokine levels in the masseter muscle, their response to experimental tooth-clenching and … Continue reading