- Expert consensus on the diagnosis, service provision & care of people with ME/CFS in Europe (EUROMENE)
- Disability Benefits – what help is available?
- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: orofacial pain
Prof Julia Newton highlighted in 2015 that a high proportion of people with ME also have TMD Research abstract: BACKGROUND: The aim of this study was to investigate cytokine levels in the masseter muscle, their response to experimental tooth-clenching and … Continue reading