- Expert consensus on the diagnosis, service provision & care of people with ME/CFS in Europe (EUROMENE)
- Disability Benefits – what help is available?
- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Caroline Charpin
Altered muscle membrane potential and redox status differentiates two subgroups of patients with chronic fatigue syndrome, by Yves Jammes, Nabil Adjriou, Nathalie Kipson, Christine Criado, Caroline Charpin, Stanislas Rebaudet, Chloé Stavris, Régis Guieu, Emmanuel Fenouillet & Frédérique Retornaz in Journal … Continue reading
Maximal handgrip strength can predict maximal physical performance in patients with chronic fatigue, by Yves Jammes, Chloé Stavris, Caroline Charpin, Stanislas Rebaudet, Gerard Lagrange, Frederique Retornaz in Clinical Biomechanics Vol 73, pp 162–165, March 2020 [ doi.org/10.1016/j.clinbiomech.2020.01.003] Highlights Patients with … Continue reading