- Expert consensus on the diagnosis, service provision & care of people with ME/CFS in Europe (EUROMENE)
- Disability Benefits – what help is available?
- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Frédérique Retornaz
Skeletal muscle weakness often occurs in patients with Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/ Chronic Fatigue Syndrome ME/CFS, by Yves Jammes, Frederique Retornaz in Journal of Experimental Neurology Vol 1, #2, pp 35-39, May 14, 2020 Highlights: Altered muscle function often occurs in ME/CFS … Continue reading
Altered muscle membrane potential and redox status differentiates two subgroups of patients with chronic fatigue syndrome, by Yves Jammes, Nabil Adjriou, Nathalie Kipson, Christine Criado, Caroline Charpin, Stanislas Rebaudet, Chloé Stavris, Régis Guieu, Emmanuel Fenouillet & Frédérique Retornaz in Journal … Continue reading
Maximal handgrip strength can predict maximal physical performance in patients with chronic fatigue, by Yves Jammes, Chloé Stavris, Caroline Charpin, Stanislas Rebaudet, Gerard Lagrange, Frederique Retornaz in Clinical Biomechanics Vol 73, pp 162–165, March 2020 [ doi.org/10.1016/j.clinbiomech.2020.01.003] Highlights Patients with … Continue reading
Understanding neuromuscular disorders in chronic fatigue syndrome, by Yves Jammes, Frédérique Retornaz in F1000Research 2019, 8:2020 (https://doi.org/10.12688/f1000research.18660.1) Review abstract: Muscle failure has been demonstrated in patients with myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS). Neurophysiological tools demonstrate the existence of both … Continue reading