- Diagnostic test research: C1q as a potential diagnostic tool for ME/CFS subtyping
- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: CBSM
Research abstract: The perceived impact of chronic fatigue on daily living (i.e., fatigue interference) is particularly relevant for patients diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (CFS/ME), a medically unexplained illness associated with neuroendocrine and immune abnormalities. Literature suggests that fatigue … Continue reading