- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Centre of Excellence for ME
Article abstract: ME/CFS, a complex multisystem disease of diverse etiology, which results in significant functional and costly impairment, is estimated to affect approximately 40,000 Swedish residents. This synopsis describes developments by governmental agencies (i.e. the CDC); emerging clinical centers in … Continue reading
Invest in ME Research news post, 10 Oct 2016: IiMER Wins Awards for All Grant for CofE Promotion Invest in ME Research is a UK charity intent on changing the landscape of research for patients with myalgic encephalomyelitis (ME) and their … Continue reading