- Diagnostic test research: C1q as a potential diagnostic tool for ME/CFS subtyping
- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Chris Armstrong
Huffington post Australia article, by Emma Brancatisano, 2 Feb 2017: How Gut Bacteria Is Helping To Unpack Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Can improving a person’s gut health help? Extracts: Dr Chris is part of a team of researchers at Melbourne University … Continue reading
insidestory.com.au, 24 Nov 2016: In Melbourne, progress on chronic fatigue Peter Clarke talks to Bio21 researcher Chris Armstrong about new research that challenges popular views of this enigmatic illness With its debiliating symptoms – fatigue, “brain fog,” pain, gastrointestinal disorders – and its elusive … Continue reading