- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Clinical Understanding and Research Excellence in ME/CFS group
Hope, disappointment and perseverance: reflections of people with ME/CFS & MS participating in biomedical research
Hope, disappointment and perseverance: Reflections of people with Myalgic encephalomyelitis/ Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) and Multiple Sclerosis participating in biomedical research. A qualitative focus group study, by Eliana M. Lacerda, Clare McDermott, Caroline C. Kingdon, Jack Butterworth, Jacqueline M Cliff, … Continue reading