- EUROMENE epidemiological research – Dr Derek Pheby invites you to take part
- A relational analysis of an invisible illness: a meta-ethnography of people with CFS/ME & their support needs
- Take all post-viral illness seriously!
- Cytokine profiling of extracellular vesicles isolated from plasma in ME/CFS
- Reductions in cerebral blood flow can be provoked by sitting in severe ME/CFS patients
Tag Archives: cognitive behavioural model
Thesis abstract: Cognitive behavioral theories of chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) assert that cognitions and behaviors perpetuate the fatigue and impairment that individuals with CFS experience (Wessely, Butler, Chalder, & David, 1991). Vercoulen and colleagues (1998) utilized structural equation modeling to empirically … Continue reading