- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
- Online talk: ME/CFS and long Covid in children & young people with Dr Nigel Speight, 24 Sep 2020
- Mitochondria & immunity in CFS
- Postviral fatigue syndrome and creatine: a piece of the puzzle?
- IACFS/ME 2020 virtual conference videos & reports
Tag Archives: Continuing Professional Development points
New CPD: Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, May 13, 2020 A new training module for doctors and medical students has been developed by the CMRC Medical Education Group led by Dr Nina Muirhead, and leads to the award of 1 … Continue reading
Webinar sponsored by Action for ME Tuesday 30 January 2018 @ 8pm Energy efficiency nursing: managing the effects of M.E./C.F.S This is a CPD Webinar for Healthcare Professionals and will be most useful to nurses working within primary care. It will … Continue reading