- Carers’ Rights day Thurs 21 Nov 2019 – events across Wales
- Developing & pretesting a new patient reported outcome measure for paediatric CFS/ME
- Survey of severe ME – help inform the NICE guidelines
- A logistic regression analysis of risk factors in ME/CFS pathogenesis
- Nurse staffing levels – what is your experience?
Tag Archives: CPD
Webinar sponsored by Action for ME Tuesday 30 January 2018 @ 8pm Energy efficiency nursing: managing the effects of M.E./C.F.S This is a CPD Webinar for Healthcare Professionals and will be most useful to nurses working within primary care. It will … Continue reading
The 7th International Invest in ME Conference will be held on 1st June 2012 in London: Building a Future for Research into ME: Clinical and Research Updates in Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Top experts will be speaking and important CPD (Continuing Professional … Continue reading