- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
- UK Gov CFS research funding – Q&A in parliament
Tag Archives: CURE-ME group
CureME blog post, 3 October 2017: MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT: $2.1m investment is UK’s ‘biggest ever investment into physical causes of ME/CFS’ The CureME team at The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is delighted to announce the award of $2.1m … Continue reading
MEAction blog post, by Simon McGrath, 11 August 2016: The UK ME/CFS biobank paves the way for bigger and better research Simon McGrath reports that the UK ME/CFS Biobank is open for business, with blood samples available from 300 patients, … Continue reading