- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
- Video: Fatigue, pacing & PEM – lessons for long COVID from ME/CFS
- UK Gov told: measure the percentage of people who developed CFS/ME after being infected with covid-19
Tag Archives: dolorimetry
Systemic hyperalgesia in females with Gulf War Illness, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia, by Amber A Surian, James N Baraniuk in Scientific Reports vol 10, no. 5751 (2020) Research abstract: Pain is a diagnostic criterion for Gulf War Illness (GWI), … Continue reading