- Carers’ Rights day Thurs 21 Nov 2019 – events across Wales
- Developing & pretesting a new patient reported outcome measure for paediatric CFS/ME
- Survey of severe ME – help inform the NICE guidelines
- A logistic regression analysis of risk factors in ME/CFS pathogenesis
- Nurse staffing levels – what is your experience?
Tag Archives: hyperalgesia
Exercise-induce hyperalgesia, complement system and elastase activation in Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome – a secondary analysis of experimental comparative studies, by Andrea Polli, Jessica Van Oosterwijck, Mira Meeus, Luc Lambrecht, Jo Nijs, Kelly Ickmans in Scandinavian Journal of Pain [Published Online: 2018-10-16] Research abstract: Background and aims: … Continue reading