- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
- UK Gov CFS research funding – Q&A in parliament
Tag Archives: hyperalgesia
Systemic hyperalgesia in females with Gulf War Illness, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia, by Amber A Surian, James N Baraniuk in Scientific Reports vol 10, no. 5751 (2020) Research abstract: Pain is a diagnostic criterion for Gulf War Illness (GWI), … Continue reading
Exercise-induce hyperalgesia, complement system and elastase activation in Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome – a secondary analysis of experimental comparative studies, by Andrea Polli, Jessica Van Oosterwijck, Mira Meeus, Luc Lambrecht, Jo Nijs, Kelly Ickmans in Scandinavian Journal of Pain [Published Online: 2018-10-16] Research abstract: Background and aims: … Continue reading