- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Dr Jean A Monro
Research abstract: A molecular neurobiological approach to understanding the aetiology of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (Myalgic Encephalomyelitis or Systemic Exertion Intolerance Disease) with treatment implications, by Jean A. Monro, Basant K. Puri in Mol Neurobiol (2018) pp1-12 Currently, a psychologically based … Continue reading