- The Chronic Illness Survey Adventure – an international study of symptoms
- Understanding the economic impact of ME/CFS in Ireland
- If you are living with ME – #YouAreNotAlone #MillionsMissing
- Blue Sunday Tea Party 16 May 2021 – raise awareness & funds
- ME Awareness day 12th May 2021 – Post-viral illness is not new!
Tag Archives: Dr Lucy V Clark
Sick of the sick role: narratives of what “Recovery” means to people with CFS/ME, by Anna Cheshire, Damien Ridge, Lucy V Clark, Peter D White in Qualitative Health Research Vol 31, Issue 2, 2021 [doi.org/10.1177/1049732320969395] Research abstract: Little is … Continue reading
A new research paper on a guided graded exercise programme has received much media coverage, some support and a lot of questions and criticisms. Links to a number of these follow. A summary of the paper’s conclusions can be found in … Continue reading