- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
- Video: Fatigue, pacing & PEM – lessons for long COVID from ME/CFS
- UK Gov told: measure the percentage of people who developed CFS/ME after being infected with covid-19
- Warning signals of Post-Exertional Malaise in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Dr Mark Porter
The Times article, by Dr Mark Porter, 18 October 2016: Not all of the six million Brits who think they have IBS need to hang on for the new wonder drug “Part of the challenge is that IBS is unlikely … Continue reading
Times article, January 26 2016: Managing chronic fatigue is all about pace — do not go for boom or bust by Dr Mark Porter: New research suggesting that chronic fatigue syndrome is more common in teenagers than previously thought is bound … Continue reading