- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
- UK Gov CFS research funding – Q&A in parliament
Tag Archives: Dr Mark Porter
The Times article, by Dr Mark Porter, 18 October 2016: Not all of the six million Brits who think they have IBS need to hang on for the new wonder drug “Part of the challenge is that IBS is unlikely … Continue reading
Times article, January 26 2016: Managing chronic fatigue is all about pace — do not go for boom or bust by Dr Mark Porter: New research suggesting that chronic fatigue syndrome is more common in teenagers than previously thought is bound … Continue reading