- Suicide is a concern for the chronic invisible illness community
- Potential benefits of a ketogenic diet to improve response & recovery from physical exertion in people with ME/CFS
- Can linguistic analysis be used to identify whether adolescents with a chronic illness are depressed?
- Treating Medically Unexplained Symptoms via Improving Access to Psychological Therapy (IAPT): major limitations identified
- Carmarthenshire ME support group meets 15 Feb 2020 in Llanelli
Tag Archives: drug interactions
Health rising blog post, by Cort Johnson, 20 April 2018: Pain, Genes, Drugs and You: How Your Genetic Makeup May Be Keeping You in Pain From Dr. Trescott’s lecture given to the Physician Partners of America: “Your Genes, Your Pain … Continue reading →