- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
- Video: Fatigue, pacing & PEM – lessons for long COVID from ME/CFS
- UK Gov told: measure the percentage of people who developed CFS/ME after being infected with covid-19
Tag Archives: enteric dysbiosis
A systematic review of enteric dysbiosis in chronic fatigue syndrome/myalgic encephalomyelitis, by S Du Preez, M Corbitt, H Cabanas, N Eaton, D Staines and S Marshall-Gradisnik in Systematic Reviews 2018 7:241 [Published: 20 December 2018] Review abstract: Background: Chronic fatigue syndrome or myalgic encephalomyelitis (CFS/ME) is an … Continue reading