- How common are depression & anxiety in adolescents with CFS?
- Using plasma autoantibodies of Central Nervous System proteins to distinguish veterans with Gulf War Illness from healthy & symptomatic controls
- Characterization of post–exertional malaise in patients with ME/CFS
- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
- Online talk: ME/CFS and long Covid in children & young people with Dr Nigel Speight, 24 Sep 2020
Tag Archives: exercise programmes
The impact of a structured exercise programme upon cognitive function in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome patients, by Paweł Zalewski, Sławomir Kujawski, Malwina Tudorowska, Karl Morten, Małgorzata Tafil-Klawe, Jacek J. Klawe, James Strong, Fernando Estevez-Lopez, Modra Murovska, Julia L. Newton and the … Continue reading
A paper published in the online journal Lancet Psychiatry claims that analysis of the PACE trial shows that fear avoidance of exercise plays a strong role in perpetuating fatigue and disability in CFS, and that the best treatment for this is CBT and GET. … Continue reading