- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
- Video: Fatigue, pacing & PEM – lessons for long COVID from ME/CFS
- UK Gov told: measure the percentage of people who developed CFS/ME after being infected with covid-19
Tag Archives: exogenous infection
Abstract Chronic fatigue syndrome is a disorder characterised by prolonged fatigue and debility and is mostly associated with post-infection sequelae although ongoing infection is unproven. Immunological aberration is likely and this may prove to be associated with an expanding group … Continue reading