- Long COVID & ME/CFS – a systemic review & comparison of clinical presentation & symptomatology
- Development of an inertial measurement-based assessment of disease severity in CFS
- Case report: angina simultaneously diagnosed with the recurrence of ME/CFS
- ME Awareness raising in Wales 2021
- UK House of Lords Q&A – why does the DWP classify ME/CFS as a musculoskeletal disease?
Tag Archives: VIP
Abstract Chronic fatigue syndrome is a disorder characterised by prolonged fatigue and debility and is mostly associated with post-infection sequelae although ongoing infection is unproven. Immunological aberration is likely and this may prove to be associated with an expanding group … Continue reading
An Australian study used the Validity Indicator Profile (VIP) to examine whether reduced effort contributes to the cognitive deficits that are associated with CFS. Unlike most tests of effort, the VIP distinguishes between intentional and unintentional poor performance and does … Continue reading