- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
- UK Gov CFS research funding – Q&A in parliament
Tag Archives: glutamate
Exercise modifies glutamate & other metabolic biomarkers in cerebrospinal fluid from Gulf War Illness & ME/CFS
Exercise modifies glutamate and other metabolic biomarkers in cerebrospinal fluid from Gulf War Illness and Myalgic encephalomyelitis / Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, by James N Baraniuk, Grant Kern, Vaishnavi Narayan, Amrita Cheema in PLoS ONE 16(1): e0244116, January 13, 2021 [doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0244116] … Continue reading →