- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
- UK Gov CFS research funding – Q&A in parliament
Tag Archives: acylcarnitines
Carnitine conjugation profiling in a selected cohort of patients with CFS, by L Du Plessis. MSc BioChem Dissertation 2019, North West University, South Africa. 21648859 Research abstract: Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is classified by the World Health Organisation (WHO) … Continue reading