- Long COVID & ME/CFS – a systemic review & comparison of clinical presentation & symptomatology
- Development of an inertial measurement-based assessment of disease severity in CFS
- Case report: angina simultaneously diagnosed with the recurrence of ME/CFS
- ME Awareness raising in Wales 2021
- UK House of Lords Q&A – why does the DWP classify ME/CFS as a musculoskeletal disease?
Tag Archives: Gunnar Gottschalk
Myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome patients exhibit altered T cell metabolism and cytokine associations, by Alexandra H Mandarano, Jessica Maya, Ludovic Giloteaux, Daniel L Peterson, Marco Maynard, C Gunnar Gottschalk, and Maureen R Hanson in J Clin Invest. 2019. [First published … Continue reading
Simmaron research blog post, by Cort Johnson, 5 April 2017: Peterson’s Atypical Subset Opens New View of ME/CFS in Columbia/Simmaron Publication “We now have biological evidence that the triggers for ME/CFS may involve distinct pathways to disease, or, in some … Continue reading