- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Gwyn Hopkins
First published Tuesday 16 June 2015 in Tivyside advertiser by Enfys Bosworth: Gwyn Hopkins is about to pass the one thousand mile mark on her walk to raise money and awareness for ME research. She set off from Cardigan Castle on … Continue reading
Ex ME Sufferer Gwyn Hopkins is to walk 150 miles to raise money for charity ME Research UK. “I suffered from ME. for 5 years, at first bed bound, then in a wheelchair. I made a complete recovery by the … Continue reading