- Expert consensus on the diagnosis, service provision & care of people with ME/CFS in Europe (EUROMENE)
- Disability Benefits – what help is available?
- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Health
Research abstract: Factors impacting the illness trajectory of post-infectious fatigue syndrome: a qualitative study of adults’ experiences, by Eva Stormorken, Leonard A. Jason and Marit Kirkevold in BMC Public Health [Published: 13 December 2017] Background: Post-infectious fatigue syndrome (PIFS), also known as post-viral fatigue syndrome, is a complex condition … Continue reading →
The Health, Social Care and Sport Committee has launched an inquiry into loneliness and isolation. The closing date for responses is 10 March 2017 The Committee would welcome your views on any or all of the following points: the evidence for the scale … Continue reading →