- Expert consensus on the diagnosis, service provision & care of people with ME/CFS in Europe (EUROMENE)
- Disability Benefits – what help is available?
- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Eva Stormorken
Research abstract: From good health to illness with post-infectious fatigue syndrome: a qualitative study of adults’ experiences of the illness trajectory, by Eva Stormorken, Leonard A. Jason and Marit Kirkevold in BMC Family Practice 2017 18:49 [PNorwayublished: 27 March 2017] Background: Municipal drinking water contaminated with the parasite Giardia lamblia in Bergen, Norway, … Continue reading
Research article abstract: Background: Fatigue is a major problem among individuals with post-infectious fatigue syndrome (PIFS), also known as chronic fatigue syndrome or myalgic encephalomyelitis. It is a complex phenomenon that varies across illnesses. From a nursing perspective, knowledge and … Continue reading
Abstract Background: Clinical practice and the medical literature abound with reports of mutual dissatisfaction between individuals with Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) and health care practitioners. Purpose: In this paper we: 1) formulate and describe the common therapeutic challenges in … Continue reading