- CFS in children population: current knowledge summary
- How common are depression & anxiety in adolescents with CFS?
- Using plasma autoantibodies of Central Nervous System proteins to distinguish veterans with Gulf War Illness from healthy & symptomatic controls
- Characterization of post–exertional malaise in patients with ME/CFS
- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
Tag Archives: heart rate formulae
Heart rate thresholds to limit activity in ME/CFS patients (pacing): comparison of heart rate formulae
Heart rate thresholds to limit activity in Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome patients (Pacing): Comparison of heart rate formulae and measurements of the heart rate at the lactic acidosis threshold during Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing, by C (Linda) MC van Campen, Peter … Continue reading