- Long COVID & ME/CFS – a systemic review & comparison of clinical presentation & symptomatology
- Development of an inertial measurement-based assessment of disease severity in CFS
- Case report: angina simultaneously diagnosed with the recurrence of ME/CFS
- ME Awareness raising in Wales 2021
- UK House of Lords Q&A – why does the DWP classify ME/CFS as a musculoskeletal disease?
Tag Archives: hyperactive brain
Research abstract: Neurometabolites in anterior cingulate cortex in chronic fatigue syndrome: a magnetic resonance spectroscopy study at 7 Tesla, by Chi Chen, [Master’s Thesis, Oxford University Sep 2017] Background: Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a disorder characterized by prolonged physical and mental fatigue that … Continue reading →