- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Chi Chen
Increased risk of chronic fatigue syndrome following psoriasis: a nationwide population-based cohort study, by Shin-Yi Tsai, Hsuan-Ju Chen, Chi Chen, Chon-Fu Lio, Chien-Feng Kuo, Kam-Hang Leong, Yu-Ting Tina Wang, Tse-Yen Yang, Ching-Hui You and Wei-Sheng Wang in Journal of Translational Medicine 2019 … Continue reading
Increased risk of CFS in patients with inflammatory bowel disease: a population-based retrospective cohort study, by Shin-Yi Tsai, Hsuan-Ju Chen, Chon-Fu Lio, Chien-Feng Kuo, An-Chun Kao, Wei-Shieng Wang, Wei-Cheng Yao, Chi Chen and Tse-Yen Yang in Journal of Translational Medicine … Continue reading