- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
- Video: Fatigue, pacing & PEM – lessons for long COVID from ME/CFS
- UK Gov told: measure the percentage of people who developed CFS/ME after being infected with covid-19
- Warning signals of Post-Exertional Malaise in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: immune cell receptors
Huffington Post Australia, by Luke Cooper, 22 Feb 2017: Queensland Scientists Make Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Research Breakthrough The condition has been linked to abnormal immune system cells. Queensland scientists have linked Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), also known as Myalgic Encephalomyelitis … Continue reading