- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
- Online talk: ME/CFS and long Covid in children & young people with Dr Nigel Speight, 24 Sep 2020
- Mitochondria & immunity in CFS
- Postviral fatigue syndrome and creatine: a piece of the puzzle?
- IACFS/ME 2020 virtual conference videos & reports
Tag Archives: immunological activation
Glial activation and expression of the serotonin transporter in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, by Mami Noda, Masataka Ifuku, Md. Shamim Hossain and Toshihiko Katafuchi in Front. Psychiatry, 16 November 2018 Mini Review article abstract: Fatigue is commonly reported in a variety of illnesses … Continue reading
Research abstract: Dysregulation of cytokine pathways in chronic fatigue syndrome and multiple sclerosis by Matthew Sorenson, Jacob Furst, Herbert Mathews & Leonard A. Jason in Fatigue: Biomedicine Heath & Behavior pp1-14 [Published online 7 Jun 2017] Background: Cytokine studies in chronic … Continue reading