- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
- Video: Fatigue, pacing & PEM – lessons for long COVID from ME/CFS
- UK Gov told: measure the percentage of people who developed CFS/ME after being infected with covid-19
- Warning signals of Post-Exertional Malaise in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Matthew Sorenson
Research abstract: Differentiating Multiple Sclerosis from Myalgic Encephalomyelitis and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, by LA Jason, D Ohanian, A Brown. M Sunnquist, S McManimen, L Klebek, P Fox and M Sorenson in Insights in Biomedicine Vol. 2 No. 2:11 2017 Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Myalgic … Continue reading
Research abstract: Dysregulation of cytokine pathways in chronic fatigue syndrome and multiple sclerosis by Matthew Sorenson, Jacob Furst, Herbert Mathews & Leonard A. Jason in Fatigue: Biomedicine Heath & Behavior pp1-14 [Published online 7 Jun 2017] Background: Cytokine studies in chronic … Continue reading