- The Chronic Illness Survey Adventure – an international study of symptoms
- Understanding the economic impact of ME/CFS in Ireland
- If you are living with ME – #YouAreNotAlone #MillionsMissing
- Blue Sunday Tea Party 16 May 2021 – raise awareness & funds
- ME Awareness day 12th May 2021 – Post-viral illness is not new!
Tag Archives: Influenza
Post-viral fatigue: Implications for long Covid, by A P Smith in Asian Journal of Research in Infectious Diseases 6(1): 17-23, 2021 [doi : 10.9734/AJRID/2021/v6i130182] Review abstract: There has been extensive research on post-viral fatigue, and the present mini-review and … Continue reading →