- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Retrovirus
Post-viral fatigue: Implications for long Covid, by A P Smith in Asian Journal of Research in Infectious Diseases 6(1): 17-23, 2021 [doi : 10.9734/AJRID/2021/v6i130182] Review abstract: There has been extensive research on post-viral fatigue, and the present mini-review and … Continue reading →
Abstract Background In 2009, a retrospective study reported the detection of xenotropic murine leukemia virus-related virus (XMRV) in clinical isolates derived from individuals with chronic fatigue syndrome or myalgic encephalomyelitis (CFS). While many efforts to confirm this observation failed, one … Continue reading →