- Diagnostic test research: C1q as a potential diagnostic tool for ME/CFS subtyping
- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Ismail Cuneyt Guzey
Kynurenine metabolites and ratios differ between Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, and healthy controls, by Nina Groven, Solveig Klæbo Reitan, Egil Andreas Fors, Ismail Cuneyt Guzey in Psychoneuroendocrinology 2021 May 27;131:105287 [doi: 10.1016/j.psyneuen.2021.105287] Highlights: Quinolinic acid differs between CFS and … Continue reading →