- Diagnostic test research: C1q as a potential diagnostic tool for ME/CFS subtyping
- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: metabolic trap hypothesis
Kynurenine metabolites and ratios differ between Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, and healthy controls, by Nina Groven, Solveig Klæbo Reitan, Egil Andreas Fors, Ismail Cuneyt Guzey in Psychoneuroendocrinology 2021 May 27;131:105287 [doi: 10.1016/j.psyneuen.2021.105287] Highlights: Quinolinic acid differs between CFS and … Continue reading →
Open Medicine Foundation blog post, 14 March 2018: OMF-funded research: a metabolic ‘trap’ hypothesis for ME/CFS On this #OMFScienceWednesday we highlight a new project that OMF is funding, which proposes a new metabolic ‘trap’ hypothesis for ME/CFS. This project is … Continue reading →