- CFS in children population: current knowledge summary
- How common are depression & anxiety in adolescents with CFS?
- Using plasma autoantibodies of Central Nervous System proteins to distinguish veterans with Gulf War Illness from healthy & symptomatic controls
- Characterization of post–exertional malaise in patients with ME/CFS
- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
Tag Archives: J Li
Research abstract: Chronic fatigue syndrome treated with transcutaneous electrical acupoint stimulation: a randomized controlled trial, by Li J, Xie J, Pan Z, Guo X, Li Y, Fu R in Zhongguo Zhen Jiu. 2017 Dec 12;37(12):1276-9. [Article in Chinese] OBJECTIVE: To … Continue reading