- EUROMENE epidemiological research – Dr Derek Pheby invites you to take part
- A relational analysis of an invisible illness: a meta-ethnography of people with CFS/ME & their support needs
- Take all post-viral illness seriously!
- Cytokine profiling of extracellular vesicles isolated from plasma in ME/CFS
- Reductions in cerebral blood flow can be provoked by sitting in severe ME/CFS patients
Tag Archives: transcutaneous electrical acupoint stimulation
Research abstract: Chronic fatigue syndrome treated with transcutaneous electrical acupoint stimulation: a randomized controlled trial, by Li J, Xie J, Pan Z, Guo X, Li Y, Fu R in Zhongguo Zhen Jiu. 2017 Dec 12;37(12):1276-9. [Article in Chinese] OBJECTIVE: To … Continue reading