- Long COVID & ME/CFS – a systemic review & comparison of clinical presentation & symptomatology
- Development of an inertial measurement-based assessment of disease severity in CFS
- Case report: angina simultaneously diagnosed with the recurrence of ME/CFS
- ME Awareness raising in Wales 2021
- UK House of Lords Q&A – why does the DWP classify ME/CFS as a musculoskeletal disease?
Tag Archives: Jan Ogdaard-Jensen
WAMES statement: The revised Cochrane review on exercise therapy for ME & CFS has taken positive steps to acknowledge the limitations of the research into exercise therapy that they previously promoted, and especially the lack of research into potential harms. … Continue reading