- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
- Online talk: ME/CFS and long Covid in children & young people with Dr Nigel Speight, 24 Sep 2020
- Mitochondria & immunity in CFS
- Postviral fatigue syndrome and creatine: a piece of the puzzle?
- IACFS/ME 2020 virtual conference videos & reports
Tag Archives: Japan
Article abstract: In 2014, the Japanese Ministry for Health, Labour, and Welfare commissioned a national patient survey of ME/CFS patients in Japan. Japan ME Association president Mieko Shinohara graciously summarizes the survey results here for us, which revealed that 30% of ME/CFS patients … Continue reading