- Subgroup research: Tryptophan metabolites, cytokines & FAPB-2 in ME/CFS
- Raise funds for WAMES by shopping with an Amazon smile!
- Research: Limbic perfusion is reduced in patients with ME/CFS
- Hypothesis: An attempt to explain the neurological symptoms of ME/CFS
- Research: Understanding the molecular changes of PEM in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Karl Conroy
COVID-19 symptoms over time: comparing long-haulers to ME/CFS, by Leonard A Jason, Mohammed F Islam, Karl Conroy, Joseph Cotler, Chelsea Torres, Mady Johnson in Fatigue: Biomedicine, Health & Behavior 05 May 2021 [doi.org/10.1080/21641846.2021.1922140] Research Abstract: Introduction: Our objective was … Continue reading
Homebound versus bedridden status among those with Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/ Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, by Karl Conroy, Shaun Bhatia, Mohammed Islam and Leonard A Jason in Healthcare 2021, 9(2), 106 [doi.org/10.3390/healthcare9020106] (This article belongs to the Special Issue ME/CFS – the Severely and … Continue reading