- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Chelsea Torres
COVID-19 symptoms over time: comparing long-haulers to ME/CFS, by Leonard A Jason, Mohammed F Islam, Karl Conroy, Joseph Cotler, Chelsea Torres, Mady Johnson in Fatigue: Biomedicine, Health & Behavior 05 May 2021 [doi.org/10.1080/21641846.2021.1922140] Research Abstract: Introduction: Our objective was … Continue reading
The prevalence of pediatric Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome in a community‑based sample, by Leonard A Jason, Ben Z Katz, Madison Sunnquist, Chelsea Torres, Joseph Cotler & Shaun Bhatia in Child & Youth Care Forum, 23 January 2020 [doi.org/10.1007/s10566-019-09543-3] Research … Continue reading