- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
- UK Gov CFS research funding – Q&A in parliament
Tag Archives: Karl J Tronstad
Intravenous Cyclophosphamide in Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. An Open-Label Phase II Study by Ingrid G Rekeland, Alexander Fosså, Asgeir Lande, Irini Ktoridou-Valen, Kari Sørland, Mari Holsen, Karl J Tronstad, Kristin Risa, Kine Alme, Marte K Viken, Benedicte A Lie, Olav … Continue reading