- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
Tag Archives: CycloME study
Kavli Trust blog post on research into ME / CFS at Haukeland University: New study shows reduced ability to regulate the cardiovascular system in patients with ME / CFS, March 26, 2021 [Google translation of a Norwegian article] … Continue reading
Intravenous Cyclophosphamide in Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. An Open-Label Phase II Study by Ingrid G Rekeland, Alexander Fosså, Asgeir Lande, Irini Ktoridou-Valen, Kari Sørland, Mari Holsen, Karl J Tronstad, Kristin Risa, Kine Alme, Marte K Viken, Benedicte A Lie, Olav … Continue reading