- Carers’ Rights day Thurs 21 Nov 2019 – events across Wales
- Developing & pretesting a new patient reported outcome measure for paediatric CFS/ME
- Survey of severe ME – help inform the NICE guidelines
- A logistic regression analysis of risk factors in ME/CFS pathogenesis
- Nurse staffing levels – what is your experience?
Tag Archives: Kathryn C. Fitzgerald
Research abstract: Incidence of myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome in a large prospective cohort of U.S. nurses, by Natalia Palacios, Kathryn C. Fitzgerald, Anthony L. Komaroff, Alberto Ascherio in Fatigue: Biomedicine, Health & Behavior [Published online: 18 May 2017] Background: The incidence … Continue reading